what is a mortgage broker and why use one?
There are a number of reasons you should use a mortgage broker to sort your property finance. Let’s that a look at everything you need to know about what mortgage brokers are and how they can help you.
what is a mortgage broker?
We arrange home loans between borrowers (that’s you) and lenders (that’s the banks).
A mortgage broker is an independent financial advisor. We specialise in home lending and helping you get the best deal.
It’s important to note that the broker doesn’t approve the loan, that is still done by the lender. But we make the process easier and less stressful.
why use a mortgage broker?
We arrange home loans between borrowers (that’s you) and lenders (that’s the banks). The best bit? It’s all free. We are paid directly by the banks, so there is no cost to you for our service.
why you should use summit MORTGAGES?
- Professional, experienced & trustworthy.
- We give sound financial advice.
- We work for you. You are our top priority.
- Save you time.
- Get you a great deal
- Have an easy and reduced stress experience
- We aim to form long term client relationships that last for 25 years +. This means we will provide ongoing support and advice long after the initial transaction takes place
- Follow up after loan draw down to check in. Then help with refixes or other advice.
- Work hard to get the best overall deal for you by having a the right loan structure, negotiating lower interest rates, better cash backs and ensuring the T&C’s are fair to you.